Sunday, December 2, 2012

Go Girl

If your sensibilities are the least bit delicate, you may want to skip this post.

However, if you are female and have ever found yourself in need of rest room while out and about -- or not excited by the possibilities at hand, like a port-a-potty -- you really need to try Go Girl.

There are various types of devices like this that enable you to pee standing up, and admittedly this is the only one I've tried. But it works well, is easily stored and overall is freaking amazing. Not to mention that standing up is quite liberating. After using Go Girl, I wondered where she's been all my life.

Check it out: www.go-girl.com

(I don't have any affiliation with this company, and I'm not receiving compensation for mentioning it. Just had to share, ladies.)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment