Saturday, June 21, 2014

Momentum

While I was taking part in the A to Z Blog Challenge in April, I felt the momentum build -- the habit of writing every day but Sunday, even when I didn't feel like it. The don't-wanna days were really few and far between, though. For the most part, I looked forward to writing a blog post a day.

Since then, I have really missed both the writing and the momentum that had built up. Thankfully, it feels like it hasn't been lost altogether. It's still there, just waiting to be recognized.

So, I'm stepping back into the flow, which will translate into more frequent posts here. I'm realizing that writing daily is one of the good habits I developed during the challenge, and I can just pick it up again without struggle or effort.

On to the next habit-builder ...

No comments:

Post a Comment