Monday, April 7, 2014

Freedom














As the cleaning up and out process continues, I'm coming across pieces of paper with things I've handwritten on them over the years. Sometimes the content is an outline of my dreams and aspirations, or what my perfect day looks like. Other pages have bits of inspiration or loving, direct messages that I've downloaded (as I like to call it) from that there power greater than myself. 

What I've noticed is how very consistent -- even repetitive -- the messages are. In the day-to-day aspect of being quite human, I often fall back into the forgetting until another message comes along to gently remind me.

One of the reasons I'm feeling such excitement and sheer happiness as this move unfolds is that I'm experiencing those dreams and aspirations, so long held, finally coming to fruition. And that feels like freedom to me. There's certainly a wonderful sense of freedom in circumstances, like the ability to pick up and move at will -- particularly because I don't have children or a spouse to consider. But more than that, the joy and the freedom that accompanies the manifestation of long-sought desires and intentions is an exquisite experience unlike any other.

These are just a couple of ways freedom is showing up for me right now. What does freedom look -- and feel -- like to you?

6 comments:

  1. Freedom for me is a peaceful mind. Nice to connect and follow through a to z http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to connect indeed. Thanks for visiting. Best wishes with A to Z. :)

      Delete
  2. I can relate to this as I used to do this myself. Write down my favourite quotes and pen down my dreams and save it in bits and pieces. Digging them up and looking back is always a pleasure especially, like you said, when those dreams are coming to life :)

    Check out my blog: http://www.malavikka.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots and lots of bits and pieces. :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Nice write :) All the best for your A-Z Challenge.

    http://viewsofpreethib.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete