Monday, April 28, 2014

Xanadu














I don't know if you've checked the dictionary lately, but the number of words that start with the letter X are quite limited. Xanadu is the only one that kept coming to mind for today's post. And by that I mean this part of Merriam-Webster's definition: "an idyllic, exotic, or luxurious place."

Right now, my Xanadu is in a silver Airstream Interstate parked in a glorious wood -- which, of course, the munchkin and I arrived at by taking a road less traveled by.

The literature references were quite unexpected. :)

What and where is your Xanadu?

2 comments:

  1. Hello again!

    Can't believe it's been so long to take me to get back around to you... aiming to come for a proper visit once the challenge is over :)

    Your Xanadu sounds lovely! Gotta dash for work, but be back soon.

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mars. Thanks for coming by. And I hear you about those proper blog visits. I have a few to make myself. :)

      Delete