Thursday, April 4, 2013

Blogging From A to Z Challenge

I'm doing it. And I'm not.

Let me explain.

Yesterday I read a blog that introduced me to the Blogging From A to Z Challenge
(www.a-to-zchallenge.com). In short: Participants write a blog post each day during the month of April -- except Sundays -- and the title of the post needs to start with the relevant letter of the alphabet for that day. So, all told, 26 posts would be added to the blog for the month.

Unfortunately, I heard about the challenge after the entry period, so I am not able to participate in an official capacity. But like someone who audits a class and does all the work for it even though a grade will not be received, I am going to fulfill the spirit of the challenge and do what it takes to meet the requirements. So, I'll begin today and not rest on Sundays given that I'm getting a late start.

Better late than never. And anticipating a post a day for the rest of the month should make at least one friend who reads this blog and provides consistent encouragement very happy. You know who you are. :)

Off we go.


No comments:

Post a Comment